Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Introduction

Hey readers. I feel there is too much doom and gloom so I'm doing 100 happy days challenge. Take a pic everyday of something that made you happy.

I did blog this challenge and got to 58 happy days, see how many this time 🤔 https://mum2sons.blogspot.com/2014/03/100-happy-days-challenge.html?m=1

DAY 1

New Flip flops feel great walking in, help with posture taking pressure off lower back.

DAY 2


Hanging out with my sister.

DAY 3


Big Brother helped little brother applying first aid bandaging his leg.

DAY 4

Finished 1st task on Assessment.

DAY 5


Working out at gym (me time).

DAY 6

Helping out in guild.

DAY 7

Booked in.

DAY 8


Walking home from work and kitty came up to me for pats 😻

To be honest I forgot to take pics for a few days, busy studying, gym and getting my kids ready for Back to School, so just 8 days. My reason doing this was to pull me out of a negative attitude and it has worked so won't be continuing except for one last pic.

                         Family Fun Day

Upon self reflection I'm now self aware what helps me whenever I feel hopeless and depressed is to take everyday pics what I'm happy for to pull me up 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment